click me!!

Wednesday 18 July 2007

the bag of...

hmmm guess the content? A vivid description will be as follows... a bag within a bag.. contents resembled "spicy sharks fin soup.." or "dan hua suan la tang"..

Oh.. in case you don't know what it was.. say it was "manufactured" by yours truly.. after an upheaval in her digestive system, which decided to reject her lunch of yummy duckrice & papaya... on her way home.. *kinda embarassing to do that in the public.. thank you Holy Spirit for prompting to bring plastic bags before i left office.. thank you for the kind lady who offered me tissue..

Due to the decision of SMRT to do away with rubbish bin within the mrt stations, I've to carry this burden from harbourfront to yes.. pasir ris.. kinda gross.. fortunately, i have a spare plastic bag.. else.. yikes.. welll .. met xinlian on my way home yesterday.. she could testify to that bag.. ahha.. I know this is kinda gross.. but still .. thank God i didn't make a mess... :) and feeling better after a good nite of sleep..

Haiz.. still gotta play basketball tmw.. the dear grp controller met me at the pantry and reminded me abt it.. oh well.. one thurs then.. :)

Oh... time to leave for bs... and i deliberate should i take the quiz or not.. spent my lunch time skimming thru the 8 chapters.. (skipped lesson 9 cuz of choir prac.. haiz. later gotta borrow kin onn's book.. for chp 9 answers..)

time to zipp off le.. :)

No comments: