click me!!

Thursday 8 March 2007

...untitled... again?

No title, cuz can't think of any...

yup, haven't blogged for quite sometime... haven't been able to condense the mix of emotions and feeling in this past weeks... or should i say weeks since....

time to release, time to unlease..
time to surface not to hide..
time to embrace, not to run....
time to face, not taking flight...

seemed like ramble of thoughts...

Length of time spent does not necessarily determine the depth of love...

Was kinda caught by surprise when kelly asked if she could pray for me... Indeed, it's not by might, not by man.. but by the Spirit... cuz despite not knowing what's going on in my life... she just got back from Australia... her prayers spoke directly to my situations... kelly, thanks dear for ministering to me twice... and really... thanks for your love and encouragement... and yup.. the words you spoke may not make sense to you but certainly light up the path i oughta take....
love you gal...
-----------------------
revelation: i can actually sing sop! decied to face up to reality and "calling". Thank God I still can sight sing...
----------------------

my peeves : smells... two types of smells that set me running in opposite direction: ordour from cigarette & ordour from body... both are consequences of mistreating your body - cigarattee -silent killer.. (why subject your body to premature death... ); proper hygiene will not lead to BO evolving... since the days of Adam, there are body frangrance enhancer, i.e. deodorant, perfume. Having a super sensitive nose meant that sense of smell is indeed IMPORTANT....

o... on my way home... saw a trainee nurse - in uniform still... puffing away hurriedly once she exited from the mrt station! Nurse smoking in uniform!! man!!

caught episode 15 of hanakimi on youtube... ending is not exactly what i envisioned.. but still a happy ending...

And the time is 345.. @ times i wished my life is simpler and no frills... YET... that will be boring... there's more to the eye than what you perceived... I thank God for the spiritual giants He has planted ard me... :)

---------------------------------

when you're @ the bottom of the pit... there's only one way to go... Up!

No comments: