click me!!

Monday 26 February 2007

DUST..

my greatest enemy.. THE recent round of spring cleaning for CNY.. and cleaning room for my new bed yesterday ( yeah.. the lovely daybed from ikea.. ) had helped to puff up my nose to size of jacky chan... and not to mention the "lovely" bumps on my face/ forehead/ chin as well as my puffy eyes...

hmm... hence.. have to make a trip to the doc & rest.. (cuz without the help of the osim u-zap heating mechanism... i don't have a hot waterbottle.. the pain in my stomach is a sure killer that deprived my beauty sleep last night.. )

caught sesame street after my trip from doc.. Elmo is sure positive red furry red monster... the mascot for positiveness.. haha.. :) I like red.. :)

feeling better now... and so... going to the gala premier for rain's new movie... tonight (courtesy of my brother)... :)

and later when i'm back frm the movie.. to try to reconcile the work that I brought back over weekend... but no time to look@ it.

No comments: