click me!!

Sunday 18 March 2007

in midst of day dreaming?

is this yet another case of coincidence or a test of the capacity of emotional capacity... ?

ANd yes, having a dream out of the blue last fri and reliving the deja vu feeling the next day AIN't helping (cuz the unexpected happen)... And pure coincidence placed me @ close proximity to whom that serve as source of distraction... the fidgeting.. the restlessness.. the "friendly reminder" to wake up when i tried to snuff out a yawn (though i think it serves to remind not me but the reminder-er to be alert..)

perhaps it's all too late now... wellwell... whatever.... it's still not done deal yet on that side.. SO..

i ask the specific... sO.... waiting...

love the playlist on class 95 during this hour of the day... yet.. this can be rather unhealthy feed to a imaginative mind...

I gotta sleep ... it's 20 minutes past 4 in the morning... And I gotta be out of house in less than 4 hours... (well.. cuz I couldn't resist popping the new tvb drama serial - under the canopy of love ( i think that's the english title) into the player... and polished off 8 episodes (in x2 speed @ parts that can be skipped...) or perhaps that prompted this posting....

Stef asked me the question she'd asked me since i wore her mortar board 3 years ago.... I've asked... and now waiting for the Answer...
maybe by tuesday? Or am i just delaying the decision in which i already have the answer?

No comments: