click me!!

Monday 12 February 2007

SOP?

Not.. not standard operating procedures.. but short for Soprano...

taken my vocal range test two weeks ago... WAs "diagnosed" as an Alto with highest key High B (ha.. not that difficult to reach actually and ya.. comfortable to realise that hey.. i'm stll in alto.. and yes.. with all my kakis still.. )

however, just had this feeling that this was not the highest i could reach.. and frankly.. after singing comfortably at the lower range since sec 1.. (yeah.. was an alto in the dhs choir.. one of handful of the whole choir..) i have sorted "forgotten" how to project @ the higher range... haha.. so staying at alto is great news for me, but on the other hand.. felt that i could push for more.. (plus i'd just recover from flu then.. and haha nervous cuz of the pple ard)

hence, did a retest.. and hey pesto, have "upgraded" to S/A (the A was added after I informed i was singing alto all this while..) and haha.. i could squeak up to HH C.. haha.. Up another octave and a bit more.. ?

In short.. : I knew what I could do.. just that whether I wanted to.. and whether I've overcome the inertia and yes.. the fear...

yeah... perfect Love cast out ALL fears.. which means.. yes..I'm still WIP.. and refilling the near empty love tank... (which is why I kept posting the lunch appt that this person has been asking since... jan. cuz i know it would drain more out of me... and ya.. I'm not comfortable cuz wanna avoid any misunderstanding... n yes.. am busy.. (the phase "no matter how busy you are. you will still have to eat.. doesn't work on me cuz.. I can don't eat.. ) let me sort the "A" first (see previous post) then... anyway
NOTHINg will spark off CUZ.. no interest.... oops.!

near to 3am... am going koonz, and seeking my Source...

No comments: