click me!!

Wednesday 23 August 2006

Click

have you watch this movie? Actually, didn't realised that I was sooo out of touch of the movies that were screening until i was dumbfounded when Pastor questioned the adult leaders over conference call last Sat have we watched this show... (hmmm how it came to that.. I shall leave it to those who knew and need to know...)

hence.. yesterday.. being home again on Monday.. suddenly occured to me that I won't have much time to actually catch a show ... and... decided to pop over to PS to watch the show.. pay my bill... and get my pill (haha.. it actually rhymed! haha... no pun intended by really i need to pay my bill and buy my daily medication from my GP @ bedok)

well.. don't think that I've shed tears (liken to river stream??)like I did in the cinema as in other movies before ( like perhaps just a scene or two.. just a tear or stream a bitsy ..) . but this time round.. i actually gotta suppress and ya.. else.. yet... I'm touched not just by the scene.. or by the story... BUT also how the Holy Spirit was using the movie to pierce thru' some areas in my own life that I've seemed to neglect... yes... the movie is Fun.. humorous... YET it provoke thoughts... Question: have you been trying to fastforward your life simply just to get to where you want to go, avoiding what you don't wish to face, and in the progress of attaining the destination, neglect all that's around you... In short, what's the priority in your life? What has been dominating your life? Have you been living in the fast lane for the past many years and zooming by the rest around you..?

Matter of fact :: despite how significant (like graduation) or insignificant (the small gesture of appreciation to the recipient who might not even remember)... everything counts.. What matters in life is not the destination.. but the "-".. yes.. the dash... what have you been doing with the time that you have in your hands... Truly, each second can only be used once... hence.. treasure what's in your hand... and make the best out of it.. and cherish& relish every moment... be it the good or the bad... and really treasure those ard you.. cuz once they are gone (and not saved).. you will not get to see them ever again...

No comments: