click me!!

Monday 20 May 2013

Aunt agony

Trouble of being observant, you are sensitive to the surroundings - 职业病。

Was on the phone with a friend whereby I'd unknowingly knowing played a chaperon to this afternoon/evening.

Turned out my sixth sense is uhm right. Bad thing is that uhm my friend is not interested in this chap.. But she felt guilty not to reciprocate the sentiments, and wanted to break the news to him after like giving answer after trial period of 3-4 months (cuz my friend barely knew him until recently).

Personally, the chap is a nice guy, but matter of fact is that I asked more about him as in (during time spent today as the lightbulb) than her (she didn't even felt led to find out more after all these while!)

My friend is nice, she didn't wanted to bruise the ego or crush his heart to reject him outright. Cuz she felt guilty not giving him a shot (despite no mutual feeling n felt stressed n awkward in alone moments with him).

He so reminded me of the persistent random guy (yes from church) that uhm tried to befriend me over Friendster (oh yes, Friendster, many years ago) and so decided to ask me to be the gf after one day of chatting.. And I was so terrified of him that I've got the Cgl to uhm talk to him cuz he started to msg me every now and then called me cuz he wanna hear my voice.. (=.=)

Okay, the similarity is that declaration of interest after the short time of being acquainted.. Other than that, this chap is actually quite alright..

My take: it's not one's fault if he is interested in you n you aren't obligated to reciprocate the feelings. Hence no need to feel guilty about it if you tell him the big fat no!

But my friend being the nice gal, felt so troubled to reveal him the truth. Sometimes, being nice has a price..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: