click me!!

Sunday 21 April 2013

Coincidence or ...

It's not easy to differentiate what's coincidence or in His accordance...

Incident 1- coincidence...

I bumped into one of my JC mates, my V&R ( ventures & rovers - oh yes, i was a sea scout in JC) captain, at ECP this morning while doing my weekly long run. He was running with his friends, while I decided to start earlier with my two other running friends instead of starting with the public who was joining the lead up run.. Pure coincidence that we bump into each other since i don't run at ECP that often and he only runs on Sat fortnightly there...

Thought that ran thru my mind after the chance encounter .. When I was in JC.. I must have been the most unfit among the troop.. Lol and needless to say running was my worst enemy.. And I was usually among the last... But then again, who in the right frame of mind will carry spars ( logs) to run?? Haunting yet fond memories of running around Bukit Timah area came to mind.. Truly never say never.. I never thought that I will ever run a race... Let alone a marathon.. ( To date, it's 5 done & still counting ...)

Well with God, nothing is impossible..

Then it's evening coincidental event...
Not sure if this is merely a coincidence or His way of unfolding what is to come... Well if it's the latter, this is not how I would expect to be .. But it may be my creative mind at work... Whatever, see how He leads... :p

Watch and see. :0


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: