click me!!

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Verbal marathon

I made a grave error of replying to a silly ANGRY comment from the ex super disgruntled leader




And it continues




















And please, I am not working for the church and uhm the church or my dear cg members never really did feed me with those case details.. But seriously, what's so different about accounting for not for profit org and profit making org? And please, I was appointed hon. treasurer for the iras recreational club for two years (a yr as assistant, a year as the treasurer) so I did accounting for such organization then (it's registered with ACRA as a society). And nope, the accounting is still the same as corporate world!

And yes, I do think that this chap is seriously warped in his thinking cuz this morning I was greeted with his super cynical updates.



Is he talking about himself??


And again his previous view on a director's opinion.



Hello! My company's directors don't even know of my existence! And they certainly has no part in getting me employed! And please, there are executive (on the monthly payroll n really work in the org) and non-executive director (those just receive director fees)..

And for goodness sake, SQ & MAL aren't related.. Why drawing mindless analogy again!

Sigh.. I will refrain from commenting on his pathetic status to avoid verbal diarrhea exchanges. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: