click me!!

Friday 4 January 2013

Thankfulness

Received a surprise whatsapp covo from another friend whose wedding I've attended before the food-poisoning-incident on my way home..


She sounded eggcited and was full of thanks cuz she was touched by what i gave when she went thru the list (I think the list was the gifts that friends/ relatives gave for their wedding). Not that I gave a huge amount but it was certainly covered more than what my dinner cost. And i sowed back the the Ang pow $ the couple gave for helping them out in the lil deco that I've did for them - Foc cuz felt led to ;) well more blessed to give than receive right? Anyway I've fun doing the gift box n flower baskets ;) and a cheap thrill to see the flower girls to continue carrying my DIY Daiso creations ard the shoppe area after the matrimony ;)


Sad to hear that they were slightly short of breaking even for the wedding but at least it was not a huge figure.


Oh well, from the look of the invited guests, I would have presumed that it will at least breakeven, since I guess as friends, let alone relatives, you would want to bless the wedding couple right. So if u can't give extra, at least cover your share of dinner? Cuz I don't believe in free lunches (alright, unless you qualify to be considered needy)


Happy to be a blessing!


Hopefully no shortfall when it comes to my turn (if it comes) since the principle of sowing n reaping should apply!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: