click me!!

Thursday 22 December 2011

Squashed!

If I'm still that huge (alright I was never that big in which my bum spills out of the seat in the mrt.. ), I will not certainly NOT attempt to squeeze into a seat that is narrower than the width of my body.

I'm not anti-plus .. But I mind my personal space being infringed and the side of your huge thighs fidgeting against mine is HIGHLY frown upon!

Not to mention sandwiched by another huge pear-shaped one (from the same family, apparent pear runs in the family!) on the other side! Felt like the silver of cheese in between two uber thick Brown toast!

The huge pear clan finally alighted 10 stops later!

I was shocked to see the amount of seat taken up by the huge pear next to me! ;(




Sigh! I should have just stand throughout the journey from outram to home. :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: