click me!!

Thursday 29 December 2011

Last week of December

Believe it Or not.. I've not unwrapped most of my wrapped Christmas presents! ;I lazy yeah.. I'll do so before 31 Dec. ;) Had been a hectic week at work since before christmas - the dreaded year-end provision vetting.. Not forgetting that silent herbivore .. Silence is golden .. And I kinda prefer diamond 💎.. And diamond is tougher than gold. And yeah thanks for helping me to develop the fruit of longsuffering ... "whatever!" Ooo I managed to squeeze in to do one session of post service caroling & lo & behold spotted the groom & bride of the wedding of the year! And tris snapped a pix of me & fb-ed ... or! And in spite of mad deadlines, evil e resumed training cuz he said 'the fats are growing' ;/ As I'd missed his weekly target thanks to the womanly issue... Was coerced to turn up three times this week and ;( left gym last night 45 minutes before the shutters were down.. But prefer walking along orchard at this timing instead cuz it's peaceful at 11ish compared to the packed 10ish .. At mandarin galleries, the workers are replacing the bells with red flowers in preparation for CNY.. Byebye blue orchard! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: