click me!!

Thursday 15 December 2011

Cheap thrill ;)

Happy that I was bigger a couple of months ago that the striped top from MNG looked tight n fat on me that I refrained from buying it.. Cuz it was cheaper by 20 moolah when I bought it on Tues when I dropped by MNG VIP sale after getting my split ends fixed n lighten the crown of glory which was über dark - ash blond just toned it down a bitsy so I need to make a second trip this Sunday ;)
I confessed, I'd purposefully head to the standalone stall at shaw center ;)
Ooo but I paired that top with the topshop grey bandage skirt and ooo elongated body! Nice! Even the tea lady at work commented that I look slim!
Camwhored in the handicap toilet ;)




Bought another two dresses ;) which was quite cheap too ;)one for work n the other for weekend? foreigner (edited.. Typo due to autocorrect?)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

@ster|x said...

sorry.. the last line of your blog..

you bought 1 dress for work, and 1 for... foreigner?!

SPG!!!!! lol


ast