click me!!

Friday 11 November 2011

Something sowed, something gained!

Thank God for the strength for getting by the Thursday with only 3 hours of sleep!

Brought work back on wednesday cuz can't work ot due to choir pract at jw... Ended up working till 04:30 after reaching home 23:20ish.. ( silly deadline ) woke up in shock at 8am and cabbed to work cuz needed the zzzz.

Was a long day cuz had to head to MBS after lunch to act as proxy for an egm..







Ended up back in office around 17:30 and worked for a couple more hours until 19:40 cuz of 'urgent stuff'.. And thank God I managed to grab a cab at harbourfront center at the drop off pt! Reached edb on time!! it cost only 6.50 with 35% surcharge ;) cheap cheap!

Happy to make it to edb cuz it was worth it.. And though tired, joined the gals to jalan Kayu for supper (dinner for me) and all 7 of us got into Liling's swift! Lol!!




Dinner: egg prata ;)

Simple food but great company.. ;) I'm glad I 'crucified my flesh' n went makan with the gals.. It takes both sides to build relationship ;) .. And it's not difficult for me to assimilate into a new environment - it's just whether I want to.. Else how would I survive my 2 years at jc when the bulk of my cohort either go to v or t.. Then again, made some of my closer pals there with this erratic choice made (erratic cuz it's silly for a easterner to travel 1hr+ bus journey to upper bukit timah rd when there are comparable schs less than 5km away.. ) lol

Anyway I am beginning to grasp how things may be going .. ;)

Time to sleep



Siri is implying that I oughta sleep .. Another long day ahead! Gotta head to Ngee Ann poly for training this evening ... ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: