click me!!

Sunday 6 November 2011

One ball, 22 men

Haven't been watching soccer on tv since free to air stop airing and having no avid soccer fans among the males in my family, no subscription for the EPL.. D:

Not exactly a fan but in the game but in my secondary sch years when I was kinda mad abt the Brit stuff.. Naturally was drawn to watch the game (in the middle of night) to catch a glimpse of the cute hunks.. Lol. (genuine fans will roll their eyes for my bimbotic reasons for supporting the game.!) fave player then was gary neville .. Not the even popular cutie beck.. ( it's obv I root for the devils .. I like red. ;0) oh well he just retired .. At least giggs still playing! ;)

Watching the second half of the Sunderland vs man u on my MIO tv after returning from a jc pal's wedding dinner.

Yay final whistle! 1-0..

Ok.. Time to sleep n wake up at 5:30. Long weekend .. Cuz on duty for both days! Yay! ;)

Snapshot of pookie watching the match! ;)

No comments: