click me!!

Saturday 5 November 2011

Last minute

I know I ought to be more understanding but hey whatever you said seemed to be merely words.

A month ago, you said that you will not want me to simply vanish like what the other one did.. Yet, isn't this reenactment of what happened 3 years ago?

Then the label thingy. Hello.. You should have know about this at least two weeks ago. At least u can just text or whatsapp me to collect this from you. Yet you have to wait till the 11th hour today to call & assume that I'll be free to pick the call minutes before 5. (hello, I'm not 'unemployed' as you would have know)

Oh well.... Maybe it's just bad administration... Can't you poke the keypad on ur phone to text me? Or fb me?

Don't get me started on the theme whereby I don't even feel from the peeps that were supposedly like next of kin and yet don't lift an eyelid despite week of absence. Out of sight, out of mind? Or simply 自扫门前雪?

Sigh.. I totally understand why some of my friends pulling their pot elsewhere for friendlier soil though they still respect the uber top mgmt. it's just that the middle mgmt & lower mgmt that were placed in charge had misrepresented what oughta be carried out.

Oh well.. I'll leave and let live.

Glad to be out of that. And in a better place. Best decision made .. Which oughta be done like a year ago.

Oh well, despite of the crap.. The roots are still in the ground. Thanks for the friends from the good old days of Bain st? ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: