click me!!

Thursday 14 October 2010

Humanly mechanical

Alright, there is a new system in place. In a milder sense, let just say I don't see eye to eye to it.

And it takes away the joy and the human touch of administering the new system is just so mechanical. And it is edging me to make the decision I had been contemplating since a few years ago.
 
The authority seems to be so pragmatic about what they are doing.
Kinda void of the human element. (Because you can, so can we right? Nope, cuz of the difference in the choices made. It's not a case of "if yan can cook, so can you". Make us WANT to do something, not because we HAVE to do something.)
 
Sometimes, it just seems that the reason for point of contact is - 'your availablity? 'why can't you make it?'

Just another count in the weekly statistics to make good of the quota size seems to be the underlying reason.
 
Genuinely interested in what's going on? Nah, no vibes about it.
 
Priorities shift at different phase of life. I'm not saying that this is no longer important, but there is a balance to be achieved right.
 
Sacrifices. From the higher point of view, perhaps the figure heads' opportunity costs are higher than the commoners'. Talk about empathy. Nice.
 
Corelation between size and closeness... the bigger it grow, the wider the disparity.
 
Communication is two way process. The common understanding is that the one 'ranked lower in the hierachy' should be the one pressing in. So political. Cuz pressing in will result in  emulation. Nice, but I don't like dolly the clone.
 
Okay, I am peeved. PMS.
 
Btw volunteering is not being volunteered. Why do I need to account for the "me-time"? Mother-hen techniques irks.

No comments: