click me!!

Monday 18 October 2010

异想天开


Attended Rainie's concert last Sat @ SIS.. She blewed me away! ;) great vocals n very genuine. Sensed that she's really appreciative of her fans! Apparently this was her first concert out of Taiwan's shore..

Am not her groupie but she's one of the rare few Chinese artistes found in my iPod playlist..

Didn't get the chance to snap any pix cuz my phone went dead screen on my way out despite battery gauge is only at 50%. (the phone is not off but I can't turn it on/off but outside parties can call thru but I can't answer.. Not as if I'm aware that it rang! Revived only when I plug in the charger.. Weird! N I haven't drop it at all!!)

Anyway, the green inflatables which light up upon motion distracted me from not being able to snap away... Not to mention that it adds to the atmosphere !!

Uhm, okie, mine tix was 传媒票 but it was a rather good seat - should be the most exp category .. Cuz was at the arena nearest to the stage, hence a blimely that I can't snap with the non responsive iPhone ); nonetheless , one of the concerts I enjoyed.. Too bad I missed the retrolicious concert cuz next day was the newton run ..

Yay! I think I will get to go to Sammi's concert again! ( thanks to my bro!)

No comments: