click me!!

Saturday 21 August 2010

New loot!!

Though I probably can get the tix to the bc birthday bash if I wanted to, I gave it a miss cuz Dr AR Bernard is here this weekend!
Satisfy my shopaholic crave by attending the Agnes b presentation launch for fall/winter @ isetan Scotts instead. Admit that I was enticed by the goodie bag - which there was a $20 Agnes b voucher enclosed, that I didn't know of until my 2nd purchase when the uber nice staff informed me!
Can't resist the 10% + 10% + bro's 5% isetan card disc.. And added two more pinky items to my wardrobe.. Saw this dress but nah, decided against it since I haen't deal with wardrobe explosion problem yet.. Perhaps during the hari raya long weekend..


My loot!
guess what'sin the box?!


I've been abusing my black pvc tote whose lining has just torn... but it was more than a year ago... i guess fully depreciated.. :) so this pinky caught my eye when i entered the boutique.. ;)



Oh.. in the goodie bag, there's like some other vouchers for the beauty upkeep - like waxing, brows trimming.. i think i will use the avena spa voucher.. i can use a back massage.. but the aunty nature felt the spa facial that cost twice as much is more worthwhile.. oo and eye glitter tub from Mac - the blue which i bought last year was at most 1% used.. :)

oo.. happy day... it's a pink day.. and no pun intended.. (pink was the official colour for the gay thing last year rite?)

Ooo.. Did I mention I got isetan shopping vouchers in return for my purchase.. Think it's $5 for every $50 spent!! ;) so it's a great deal!!

No comments: