click me!!

Friday 20 August 2010

i love my apple!!

3 weeks ago, I did something that I've not done in ages - trading in my old phones - ( i only did that to those beyond warranty repairs - the samsung & SE - but it appears to be working fine..)

in turn, i got my apple.. :) which i'd ironically named it blackBerry cuz it's black in colour and my gadgets are xx-berry (cuz i like berries).

Yeah, by visual strawpoll, more than 50% of the mobile phone users on board the train are iPhone users - as commented by e, on our way home last evening.. and that's excluding us.. lol. Still, i'm glad to be one of the limited few (for now) to be using the square instead of curvy!

Having the options of zillions of apps available for downloading, i was spoilt for choice.. :) And ever since I'd downloaded this calorie counting app - myfitnesspal.. it made me (even more) conscious of the food consumed (which had started since I resumed training with e).. oh well, which was good cuz i aimed to shed a couple of more pounds - but nah, not that i'm aneroix but lighter me = faster speed!

So which i've been bring my own healthy munchies for lunch for past week .. :)





had been consuming a tub of yogurt daily.. think it's helping with the bloatedness! :)


Popped by the gym to complete the 1 out of 2 20km (cuz i missed one 20km last week.. cuz of the FM conference..) Did an alright timing (which was not to e's satisfaction..cuz that was not my best to date.. gosh he has a good memory...which he threatened to nullify if i do not do faster 2nd run.. ) gosh.. it's a running spree from thurs to sun since i've three more runs to complete before next week comes.. :o

some camwhoring after the workout...

  some function that i tried with the iphone photo-editing software...



ready...

hmp...not working..

 smile!!!


dinner.. :) or i should say supper? :)

No comments: