click me!!

Wednesday 26 September 2012


Seriously, I ought to be putting in more hours to finish my work on Tuesday night instead of closing the lid of my laptop @ 18:14. The legally right reason is that I need to run.. But seriously, I too wanted to.. Hmm it didn't to exactly how I would like it to turn out.. Cuz the speed we were doing were kinda too comfy for me.. And Oooo I didn't get to do the route with the team Fb peeps but ya, he kinda wanted to do the Gardens route.. Just left the both of us.. :o

The run was not too bad, considering my tummy was giving me the runs for the afternoon and even right before I left office and oo i'd PT the day before.. The route was scenic though despite the humid weather..

We had dinner ( ok he ate, I had milo) and uhmm it was a 3 hour long dinner @ the coffee shop..my butt was hurting for sitting on the hard plastic chair for so long... Haha.. As usual, he was doing the talking most of the time., and I really admire his passion towards his job..

Oh well, there will be a second 'run' after my Japan trip. ;) well, it's always good to have another friend rite?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: