click me!!

Thursday 28 April 2011

Where is the opposition?

I thought there's supposed to be the audi-caltex logo opposition team contesting in my ward but no sight of them or their propaganda yet..

Only sighted the placards by the people in white on almost all the lampposts in my neighbourhood!
Apparently the men n women in white were at the mrt station shaking hands 7plus last evening.. Too bad I was working late so didn't sight them.. At least they are making efforts to make their presence felt.

Does the opposition expects the residents just to vote for them just because? Duh...

2 comments:

@ster|x said...

opposition working v hard too, just that they do not have the resources that the PAP has.
=)

go attend some rallies, then you'll see what the opposition is all about.

how much can you tell from a party thru posters and handshakes?

mione...iyi said...

I agree but it seems that the opposition party at other wards seem more happening than mine... And so are the candidates ... Aljunied would be interesting!! ;)