click me!!

Monday 18 April 2011

C3 Lausanne

It must be God, cuz I don't think it's more than a coincidence I get to attend a C3 service while in Switzerland! Originally was thinking of heading a day earlier down to London so I could perhaps pop by C3 London for a visit. ;)

Just so happened that my friend & her husband had recently joined C3 at their friends' recommendation. ;)

Felt at home once I stepped foot into the auditorium. ;) perhaps it was the culture of the Europeans, the congregation ain't as responsive as I thought it would be. Nonetheless, strong sweet presence of God. ;)

And glad 'Today' was one of the praise/worship song. ;)

Very ministered throughout - from pnw to the Word. It's like confirmation upon confirmation. Gosh! ;) great divine encounter with God. ;)

It's your best life yet!

No comments: