click me!!

Saturday 1 October 2011

Genesis

Like what happened between gen 1:1 to gen 1:2: the 'Tohu wa bohu', things finally took form ..

Had this feeling that things that He has spoken, impressed upon me is coming to pass..

Like my mom's salvation last Sunday.. Which God has answered my prayer that her mandarin speaking friends to reach out to her (cuz I'd tried but failed to share effectively in chinese.. But God did the miracle (despite it's after 10 years)..

Sooo with that hurdle gone.. I dun have much of an excuse now..

The going back to (non-main-stream) school has been 'bugging' me since beginning of this year (alright, never failed to leave the mind since that thought was implanted..)

Let see how things go from now till feb 2012.. ;) (at least after CNY)...

and Officially, got the go-ahead to bid adieos. ;)

Oh well, starting from scratch all over again but at least, the environment is very different but I like. Same wavelength?



Eggcited to see who was seated right in front of me this evening ! Waaa.. Need to get use to that ;)

Service was awesome.. And highly recommended
Shishedo's mascara n benefit's eyeliner. No smudges no panda eyes.. ;)

I <3 God and where He's planted me. Home and still home after a decade.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pasir Ris Drive 3,,Singapore

No comments: