click me!!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Pampering

Had been a no-day no-night period, thanks to the 30 Nov statutory tax filing deadline ... Which resulted in me catching the flu bug due to lack of snooze .. That disrupted my training runs for a wk+ ;(... but I'm glad to say it's finally clearing! 

In view of the festive mood n the many late nights, pampered myself last Friday...@ the LacBar . It was peacefully quiet at the parco @ marina, despite being a public holiday... Maybe most have jetted away over the long weekend ...

Love this new shimmery sparkly hue of red that was out of the new Burlesque collection 2010..Though the name is kinda duh - Ali's Big Break.


It was the shimmery SIA red when it was freshly applied.. The colour sorta 'mellowed' after a couple of days which I preferred .. Perhaps oxidization applies even for nail lacquer!

Chose a dark hue of black cherry chutney for the toes.. :) which may not be that suitable to don for work ... Hmm now I crave for cherries!! ;)

Yay.. I'm turning 13 this Sunday!!  ;)


From リイー. herMionE's iPhone

No comments: