click me!!

Friday 22 December 2006

SKIN...ed

got my long awaited pay (okie, not that much..YET.. it will soon be...) and gave myself a lil pat on the back... haha..

worked till 8 (cuz clOsing bks), met vic, my x-colleague for dinner... popped to Marina Sq for a late shopping..saw this very sparkly crystals laid jeans @ skin BUT alas.. it was tooooo big for me.. actually most of the smaller sizes had ran out...cuz the sales had started for quite sometime.. (well.. i know but i didn't have the time for me to pop by when the 50% promo started... ) well. well... still i bought this more subtle pair.. design is rather toned down compared to those that caught my eye initially... (now how i wished...i was fatter... ??) but still its not bad... it was a steal @ 50% less... still more ex than my esprit ones... and tried on another coral dress top... it was great bUt too hawaiian.. so settled for another coral short sleeve tee... ahha...

won't be buying clothes till 2007.... keke

No comments: